Monday, September 24, 2012

Redirect to Other Blog

If you don't follow any of my other blogs, I do write on some other topics elsewhere. For instance, I am currently writing over at The Sane Libertarian a series of short essays (or one really long essay over multiple posts) explaining my personal voting philosophy, how I got to it, and why I am voting for a third party this election.

If you're interested in politics at all or just want something else to read that is not hyperbolic slavering over or terror because of one of the political candidates, I think it should be interesting reading. It's pretty long, though, so if you hate politics or really don't care, feel free to ignore it.

Otherwise, I should be back to some more writing about random things here in the next few days. I've been doing some good fiction writing and trying to figure out how to balance life, art, health, and commerce without losing my mind. It's fun learning to juggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment